Proctoring services are provided for students who live outside the service region, which includes the Counties of Floyd, Giles, Montgomery, Pulaski and City of Radford, or who are unable to come to one of our Testing Centers due to a documented disability. If you meet the requirements for supervised testing, or "proctoring," you may submit a request for proctor approval.
- Most local libraries or community colleges offer proctor services.
- Proctor requests should be submitted:
- Fall and Spring within the first two weeks of the semester.
- Summer within the first week of the semester.
- Previous approval of a proctor does not guarantee ongoing services.
- NRCC reserves the right to reject a proctor request for any reason.
- Ideal proctors may include college/university, public/private school personnel in a educational or professional setting with a work-related email address.
- Proctors may not include relatives, friends, coworkers or students (regardless of their position) in residential settings or with a personal email address.
Need help? Call 540-674-3600 (toll free: 866-462-6722), ext. 4341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org