Only Offered Fall and Spring; no Summer ITV Classes Offered.
The following classes will be delivered via the college’s interactive television network between the Dublin campus, the college's off - campus site at the New River Valley Mall or other remote sites. Students may enroll and take the class from either the Dublin or the NRV Mall site. Professors may teach from either location at their discretion. All TM classes meet at the mall site. All T1 or T2 classes meet in Edwards Hall, room 120 or 123.
Classes are taught in a specially equipped classroom called the Interactive Television or ITV room. Students at remote classrooms will view their instructor, presentation materials, and other students on monitors or video projector screens. Microphones allow instructors and students alike to hear and respond to each other as in traditional classrooms. Classes are also recorded and posted online.
Fall 2012 Offerings
- ACC 261-T1 Principles of Federal Taxation
- ACC 261-TM Principles of Federal Taxation
- ECO 201-T1 Principles of Economics I
- ECO 201-TM Principles of Economics I
- PSY 200-T1 Principles of Psychology
- SOC 200-T1 Principles of Sociology