- The lecture is meant to give you an overview
- The textbook is meant to give you the details.
- The supplemental materials are designed to give you practice.
Be Sure to:
- Have a working knowledge of the vocabulary
- Understand the principles - concepts
- Use logic to work through to the correct answers
- Read the textbook, watch or listen to the lectures, and watch the
videos for each chapter
For Each Chapter:
- Read the chapter.
- Watch the lecture videos or listen to the MP3 lecture file for the chapter.
- Read the chapter a second time.
- Work through the PowerPoint tutorials in PowerPoint slide show mode.
- Be sure to email me about any questions you do not understand the answers; cite the source and question number.
Mid Term and Final Exam:
- Each test is taken from a test pool
- I combine the test pools for the previous three tests to make up a very large test pool for the mid and final
- About an equal number of questions are taken from the previous six chapters