NRCC currently requires TEAS Version V for A.D.N. Here are some important details:
- TEAS testing will begin on January 6th in our DE testing center located inside the library in Martin Hall. The last day to take the TEAS is Friday, February 28.
- The cost of the TEAS test is $40.00 and must be paid with a major credit/debit card at the time you take the test.
- Please call 540-674-3600, Ext 4439 to schedule an appointment for your test time.
- The test schedule for January 2014: Monday through Friday at 10:00 am or at 1:30 pm, except for Monday, January 20th, when the college will be closed.
- The test schedule for February 2014: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday at 10:00am or 1:30pm.
- The program director encourages you to test early as she begins reviewing test scores and completed applications early.
- The test given online through ATI Testing. Study guides are available on their website https://atitesting.com or in the NRCC bookstore for $75.43 (including tax).
- If the college is closed due to inclement weather on the day you are scheduled to test, you will be allowed to reschedule. You will be responsible for calling the testing center to reschedule.
If you want to use a previous year’s TEAS score, please let me know so I can make sure we have a copy of this score in your folder. Remember that you can test once per year.
Information sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 14th at 2:00pm in G-141;
- Tuesday, January 28th at 4:00pm in G-141;
- Tuesday, February 11th at 4:00pm in G-141;
- Monday, March 3rd at 4:00pm in G-141.
| Pass Rate for First-Time Test Takers on NCLEX-RN Examination
||NRCC Pass Rate
||VA State Average Pass Rate
||94.87% to date