NRCC currently requires TEAS Version V for A.D.N. Here are some important details:
- TEAS testing will begin on Thursday January 5th, in our DE testing center located inside the library in Martin Hall. The last day to take the TEAS is Wednesday, February 22.
- The cost of the TEAS test is approximately $55.00 and must be paid with a major credit/debit card at the time you take the test.
- Please call 540-674-3600, Ext 4439 to schedule an appointment for your test time.
- The program director encourages you to test early as she begins reviewing test scores and completed applications early.
- The test is given online through ATI Testing. Study guides are available on their website https://atitesting.com or in the NRCC bookstore for $48.00 plus tax.
- If the college is closed due to inclement weather on the day you are scheduled to test, you will be allowed to reschedule. You will be responsible for calling the testing center to reschedule.
If you want to use a previous year’s TEAS score, please let Phyllis Anderson know so she can make sure she has a copy of this score in your folder. Remember that you can test once per year.
Information sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday, January 19 at 2:00pm in G-141;
- Wednesday, February 8th at 4:00pm in G-141;
- Thursday, February 23rd at 4:00pm in G-141;
- Wednesday, March 1st at 2:00pm in G-141.
| Pass Rate for First-Time Test Takers on NCLEX-RN Examination
||NRCC Pass Rate
||VA State Average Pass Rate