Attention transfer students! Don't miss this great admissions opportunity!
Radford University admissions counselors are meeting with NRCC students to discuss their admissions decision. You may be seen by appointment only, so make yours now!
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - NRCC in Dublin -- Counseling Center, Rooker Hall
Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - NRCC Mall Site
Students should contact Glenda Salerno at firstname.lastname@example.org or 674-3609 to make appointments or stop by the Counseling Center.
What You Must Submit to Radford University Before March 27th:
- All students need to apply online by March 27th (one week before appointment)
- Pay $50 application fee or fee waiver
- Submit all official transcripts for any college level work attempted, including dual-enrollment work to Radford University. Students who cannot submit their official transcripts by March 27th, may bring official transcripts to the actual on-site appointment. They must be official transcripts.
- Submit official high school transcript to Radford University for those who have not completed 24 credit hours or more and/or have not completed the appropriate college-level math.
- Submit to Radford University a time lapse statement if there is a gap of time after high school and/or between their college attendance that needs to be accounted for.
- Submit the RU international admissions application online by March 27th
- Bring to their appointment- a copy of their visa, green card and/or other necessary documentation if they are not a U.S. citizen.
- Bring to their appointment- a bank statement and “Letter of Support” showing a minimum of $33,736 available for their first year of studies at RU.
For more information go to: http://www.radford.edu/content/dam/departments/administrative/ug-admissions/In-State_International_Checklist.pdf
Remember to dress appropriately!
Click here to access a PDF file containing helpful information about required application materials and the application review process.