Wednesday, December 11, 2019: Due to inclement weather, NRCC (Dublin and NRV Mall Site) is closed. Day classes ONLY have been cancelled.
Welcome to the Division of Business and Technologies
Greetings from the Division of Business and Technologies. I hope you will find this website to be user-friendly as well as informative. This division offers students a wealth of choices. Once you select a program, you may begin your journey to an exciting and rewarding career. Please enjoy browsing our web pages, and know this division is ready to assist you in your educational endeavors.
Debra Bond, Dean of Business & Technologies
Mission of the Division of Business and Technologies
The mission of the Division of Business and Technologies is to provide comprehensive higher-education and workforce-training programs and services of superior quality that are financially and geographically accessible and that meet individual, business, and community needs of the New River Valley.
To achieve this mission, the principles that guide the Division are:
- To provide programs and courses of instruction through the associate-degree level, encompassing career and technical education, college transfer education, general education, developmental education, and workforce development.
- To offer a comprehensive program of student services that will provide a broad range of instructional technologies, methods, materials, facilities and instructional support services.
- These services accommodate students of varied backgrounds, interests and abilities to create an educational environment that facilitates learning through a curriculum that broadens perspectives, leads to responsible citizenship, and sets standards that support the highest level of performance.
- To serve as an important linkage between secondary education and four-year colleges and universities.
- To enrich the local community by making available resources in people, facilities, libraries and programming.
- To take a leadership role in helping shape the future direction of our community.
- To enhance economic, cultural, and educational partnerships within the community.
- To ensure a healthy and safe environment on campus.
- To be fiscally responsible and accountable.
Division of Business and Technologies Contact Information
General questions and requests about the Division of Business and Technologies should be directed to Debra Bond 1-866-462-6722, extension 4319, or (540) 674-3600 extension 4319.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Division of Business and Technologies Office Staff
Call (540) 674-3600 or toll-free 1-866-462-6722, then you will be prompted to add the extension number to reach any employee.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128