Tuesday, December 11: New River Community College (Dublin and NRV Mall site) is closed! Day classes only have been canceled at this time.
Innovative Technology Center (ITC)
ITC Mission Statement:
Provide faculty and staff training development opportunities, application development, graphics services, web services development/support, and a test site for new technologies.
The Innovative Technology Center is located in Martin 217, provides faculty and staff access to state-of-art information technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Listed below are some frequent questions and answers relating to the Innovative Technology Center.
- Do you have digital cameras available for checkout?
- We currently have five digital cameras and one video camera available for checkout to NRCC employees. We do not check out cameras to students. It is a good idea to reserve a camera at least one week in advance. To reserve a camera, please call 674-3612.
- I am interested in getting my web site updated or a completely new web site, whom do I contact?
- Please submit your request to the NRCC Help Desk.
If you are not sure what to submit, contact Jonathon Surratt.
- Do you offer lamination and graphics support?
- Yes. To find out more visit the graphics page, or contact Rick Maitri.
- What kind of scanners and printers do you have?
- The ITC offers several inkjet printers and scanners for NRCC faculty and staff use. Our latest addition includes a
flatbed scanner with an automatic document feeder.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128