Associate of Applied Science Degrees
The Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS)
is granted to students who major
in one of the occupational/technical courses of study and who may plan to work full-time as
soon as they graduate from college.
Associate Degree Requirements
To be eligible for graduation with an associate degree from a community college, the student must:
- have fulfilled all of the course and credit-hour requirements of the degree curriculum with at
least 25 percent of the credits acquired at the college awarding the degree;
- have been certified by an appropriate college official for graduation;
- have earned a grade point average of at least 2.0 in all studies attempted which
are applicable toward graduation in the student's curriculum;
- have filed an application for graduation in the Office of Admissions and Records
- have resolved all financial obligations to the college and returned all library and college materials.
The following links will provide specifics about each program.
Administration of Justice Programs
Administrative Support Technology Programs
Business Management Program
Engineering Design Technology Program
Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics (EIE) Programs
Information Systems Technology Programs
Machine Technology Program
Division of Business and Technologies Contact Information
General questions and requests about the Division of Business and Technologies should be directed to Debra Bond 1-866-462-6722, extension 4319, or (540) 674-3600 extension 4319.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Division of Business and Technologies Office Staff
Call (540) 674-3600 or toll-free 1-866-462-6722, then you will be prompted to add the extension number to reach any employee.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128