A Certificate is granted to students who complete one of the approved non-degree courses of study.
To be eligible for graduation with a certificate from New River Community College, a student must:
- have fulfilled all of the course and credit-hour requirements of the certificate curriculum as specified in the college catalog with 25 percent of the credits acquired at the college awarding the certificate;
- have been certified by an appropriate college official for graduation;
- have earned a grade point average of at least 2.0 in all studies attempted which are applicable toward graduation in the student's curriculum;
- have filed an application for graduation in the Office of Admissions and Records;
- have resolved all financial obligations to the college and returned all library and college materials.
If students successfully complete a program of instruction which does not lead to an associate degree or diploma, they may be granted a certificate. If they seek a degree or diploma program but are not able to finish the degree or diploma requirements, they may, upon recommendation of the appropriate instructional division and the Dean, be issued a certificate if the portion of study successfully finished is equal to an approved certificate program offered at the college.
Administrative Support Technology Program
Machine Technology Program
Welding Technology Program
Division of Business and Technologies Contact Information
General questions and requests about the Division of Business and Technologies should be directed to Debra Bond 1-866-462-6722, extension 4319, or (540) 674-3600 extension 4319.
You may also email email@example.com.
Division of Business and Technologies Office Staff
Call (540) 674-3600 or toll-free 1-866-462-6722, then you will be prompted to add the extension number to reach any employee.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128