Wednesday, December 11, 2019: Due to inclement weather, NRCC (Dublin and NRV Mall Site) is closed. Day classes ONLY have been cancelled.
A Diploma is granted to students who complete one of the two-year non-degree occupational courses of study.
To be eligible for graduation with a diploma from a community college, the student must:
- have fulfilled all of the course and credit-hour requirements of the diploma curriculum as specified in the college catalog with 25 percent of the credits acquired at the college awarding the diploma;
- have been certified by an appropriate college official for graduation;
- have earned a grade point average of at least 2.0 in all studies attempted which are applicable toward graduation in the student's curriculum;
- have filed an application for graduation in the Office of Admissions and Records;
- have resolved all financial obligations to the college and returned all library and college materials.
The following links will provide specifics about each program
Automotive Technology Program
Machine Technology Program
Division of Business and Technologies Contact Information
General questions and requests about the Division of Business and Technologies should be directed to Debra Bond 1-866-462-6722, extension 4319, or (540) 674-3600 extension 4319.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Division of Business and Technologies Office Staff
Call (540) 674-3600 or toll-free 1-866-462-6722, then you will be prompted to add the extension number to reach any employee.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128