Once you’ve registered, payment is the next step to insuring that your place will be
held in class.
- You may pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) by using the online system.
- Visit http://nr.my.vccs.edu
- Type in your username and password.
- Click on “SIS - STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM”
- Click on “Self Service” (you are still on a secure website at this point)
- Click on “Student Center” then click "Go to QuickPay."
You may also find this QuickPay tutorial helpful.
Tuition payments are now being accepted in-person by appointment only. If you wish to make an in-person payment, please call (540) 674-3684 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please remember that you must wear a mask while on campus.
Additionally, tuition payments can now be dropped off. A drop box has been placed next to the Security Office inside the main entrance of Godbey Hall. Payments will be picked up at 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. each weekday. Payments dropped off after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
You may also mail a check or money order for the full amount due to:
NRCC, Attention: Business Office
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Please make your check or money order payable to NRCC.
- NRCC offers payment plan options. You may find out more information about payment plans on the Business Office's website.
If your employer or sponsor is paying your tuition, documentation on company letterhead of the
intent to pay is required by the deferred payment date. If you are registering after the deferred
payment date, you must present the documentation the same day.